State Prep Course
- A written portion (50-60 code questions)
- A drawing portion (a 2 to3 story building-w/DWV systems)
- A practical portion (copper & c.i. and or pvc piping project)
- All prep material will be provided on the day of the prep course
Illinois State Plumbing Exam Dates
- January 10 & 11, 2023,
- March 14 & 15, 2023,
- June 6 & 7, 2023,
- August 8 & 9, 2023
7:30 AM – Registration
8:00 to 4:00 PM – Training
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM – Instruction
- 9:00 – 2:00 PM – Exam Prep Study
- 3:00 – 4:00 PM – Course Review
No guns or cell phones will be allowed.
No one will be allowed to leave the building once the class begins.
REQUIREMENTS AND VERIFICATION:
- Applicant must be a licensed Illinois plumbing apprentice with 056 license and with state ID (driver’s license or state ID)
- Must show two forms of identification at the door
LOCATION: 860 Commerce Dr. South Elgin. Il. 60177
BRING: Personal tools including, but are not limited to:
- Safety glasses (worn at all times in the warehouse area) gloves, tape measure, channel locks, CI snapper, hand/pvc saw, tubing cutter, channel locks, medium glue & clear primer, torch, solder, flux, pencil, pen, green and blue colored pencils for drawing portion
- Practical and study materials will be provided
- MUST register and pay online. No refund policy.
- MAX # of attendees is limited to six (6).
- Walk-ins will not be accepted – pre-registration only.
Test your knowledge about Illinois Plumbing Code 890.120 Definitions. Try our flashcards study app:
CONDITIONAL GUARANTEE: Trainees who did not successfully pass the Illinois Plumbing Exam may attend the next semester or prep study course for 50% of the listed attendance price for the next 12 months or 4 attempts. Please note: we had dozens of people who attended our course and passed the exam on their first attempt. However, we always recommend you attend a complete semester to better understand our code and how to prepare for the state exam.